The Quainton Stud extensive International show ground facilities are available for hire either for private use or for shows and events. Whether you are holding a large or small event we can arrange our quality facilities to suit your needs.
Quainton Stud’s show facilities are designed, built and maintained to the highest standards with particular care and attention to the ground, surfaces and cleanliness.
The British Show Jumping Association’s own Mr Peter Gillespie designed the new outdoor arenas and fences. Mr Gillespie kindly spent considerable time, drawing on his expert knowledge to arrange and present the competition area in a way that is exciting for competitors and perfect for spectators.
Quainton Studs show ground has well maintained surfaces, which are regularly rolled and watered when required and has been used as a training ground for Great Britain’s show jumping and eventing teams.
Show Facilities include:
- Indoor school 20 x 60m wax surface, first class lighting
- Outdoor school 90 x 45m
- Outdoor grass arena 100 m x 100m with Brand new cross country course including state of the art bank with interlinked dew pond style water feature
- A full selection of FEI/BSJA approved show jumps
- Classroom for lectures
- Easy access and room for manoeuvre for the largest lorries and extensive parking, the entrance to Quainton Stud is just off a main road
- Car parking area
We regularly hire out the show facilities for:
- Shows / Events
- Lectures and Demonstrations
- Clinics and training sessions
- Riding and Pony Clubs
- Team Training
- Photo Shoots
- Courses / Workshops
- Corporate entertainment
Showground Hire Prices
- School Hire starts from £35 per hour – one horse
- Indoor £35 per hour – 1st horse
- £5 for each additional horse
- Indoor Lights £5 per strip per hour
- Cross Country Course £20 per horse (45 min hire)
Current standard hats and back protectors must be worn.
All broken poles and wings must be paid for, rates below.
- Poles £25 each
- Wings £40 each
Our facilities are available to hire for your own training clinics or competitions. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Read our terms and conditionsQuainton Stud Terms and Conditions
Olympic Training Centre for London 2012
The training ground is the regular base for several Pony and Riding Clubs.
We have also hosted Equine Pathway viewing days for Show jumping and Eventing, as well as stallion show cases – both ridden and loose.
- BSJA Training clinics from children through to trainers training.
- Pony Clubs
- Riding Clubs
- Junior Acadamies
- Numerous individuals who wish to train their horses in secure, safe, private surroundings.
As an approved Olympic Training Centre for London 2012, we welcomed the Tetrathlon team for training and team selection prior to the Olympics.
By hiring facilties or competing at events riders acknowledge that Quainton Stud accept no responsibility for any loss or injury to horse, rider or property.
For all enquires and to discuss your individual needs please call Quainton Stud on 07507114906 or e-mail us at email@example.com